- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Photo on the Go with Joe McNally
Adorama Photography TV Presents . Join Joe as he deconstructs the lighting set up from a shoot at Preservation Hall, New Orleans.
The location of natural light is important when preparing for a photo shoot. In this exclusive AdoramaTV episode, Joe explains, though sketches and diagrams as well as by showing the actual shooting space, how he combined multiple flashes with available light to achieve a final product that brings out the unique environment of historic Preservation Hall, a famous jazz venue in New Orleans. He also talks about the importance of working quickly and efficiently in a high-end location.
Related Products at Adorama
Here's the gear Joe brought with him to capture the essence of Preservation Hall
- Nikon D4 16.2 Megapixels DSLR Camera
- Nikon SB910 Speedlight
- Lastolite Joe McNally Rotate Triflash
- Strobist 55 Piece Cinegel Filter Kit
- Manfrotto Justin Clamp
- Nikon SC29 TTL Extension Cord
- Matthews 12x12' Artificial Silk, White Scrim, Butterfly/Overhead Fabric Only
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
If you enjoyed this video, you may also enjoy reading and watching these articles and videos.
- A Photographer Walks Into A Bar...And Really Lights The Place Up!
- The "Pinch Me I'm Dreamin'" Photo Assignment
- Here is a Method of Light Positioning That is Helping Portrait Photographers Reveal Their Subject's Character