reDefine with Tamara Lackey
Learn more about Vincent LaForet's meteoric rise to stardom in the photo and digital cinema industry—and learn what films he loves the most and why.
Join Tamara Lackey for the second part of her exclusive AdoramaTV interview with award-winning director, pulitzer-prize winning photographer, videographer, and popular educator Vincent Laforet. In this part, Vincent talks about how he decides which camera gear he needs for his videography. He also talks about the thought process behind choosing the right aperture for digital cinema shots, and his all-time favorite films.
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II
- Zeiss 18mm f/3.5 Distagon T* ZE Series Lens for Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras
- Sea & Sea Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L
- Redrock Micro microMatteBox Standard Bundle
- Rode NTG-2 Dual Powered Lightweight Directional Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Tascam DR-40 4-Track Handheld Digital Audio Recorder
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Interview: Director & Pulitzer Prizewinner Vincent LaForet (Part 1)
- Video DSLR Basics for Photographers
- A fearless approach to creating your own videos