Update #1: ProCamera, Fast Camera, PanoPerfect, KitCam & EyeEm.
It's has been a busy week for iPhone photography apps. Here's this week's updates:
Procamera fixes lightbox, Fast camera gets faster, Panopicture adds captions, Kitcam fixes Iris, and EyeEm adds one filter and a redesigned discover feed.
Pro camera, the crème de la crème of iPhone photography replacement camera apps, updated the lightbox features, and iOS 5 users can now turn it off.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Lightbox can be switched off under iOS 5 even if Location Services are off (please be aware that you do not see your photos in ProCamera as iOS 5 requires Location Services for third party apps to access your photos and videos in Camera Roll)
Fast camera added a cool function for manually capturing mutiple frames in manual mode.
What's New in Version 5.1
- Improved QUICK GUIDE in Settings.
- Auto-Group Folders Mode.
- Take 1, 5, or 10 Pics in Manual Mode.
- New Burst Limit Options.
Pano picture fixes a number of bugs so at least now you can add a title when uploading a pano picture.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Squashed bug that didn't allow you to add a caption while uploading a panorama.
- Fixed signing up using Facebook.
- Fixed tips showing up repeatedly when logged out.
Kitcam fixed a bug that affected the iris opening when launching the camera app.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Fix for iris sometimes not opening when launching the app.
- Improved startup speed slightly.
- Various other minor bug fixes.
Last but not least, EyeEm launched version 3.4 which included one new filter and a redesigned discovery feed. Here's hoping that the new feed will reveal new talent and mobile photography talent. This is a feature that's well worth the developers time and effort.
What's New in Version 3.4
- New photo filter: kCe.
- All new navigation with a redesigned discover feed!
- Fixed location issues.