- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Photo on the Go with Joe McNally
Join Joe McNally as he deconstructs the natural-looking speedlight lighting set-up from a shoot in Saint Lucia of the Eastern Caribbean.
In this episode of Photo on the Go, prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV, JoeMcNally explains how you can take a small speedlight and turn it into natural-looking daylight. He'll show you how he created the light in a scene using small flash units and made it look like it was natural daylight streaming through a window. Using this technique you can shoot more dramatic environmental portraits.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon SB910 Speedlight
- Lastolite Joe McNally Rotate Triflash
- Nikon 85mm f1.4G IF AF-S Nikkor Lens
- Nikon SC29 TTL Extension Cord
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Achieve Natural-Looking Light with Portable Flash in a Historic Location
- A Photographer Walks Into A Bar...And Really Lights The Place Up!
- Here is a Method of Light Positioning That is Helping Portrait Photographers Reveal Their Subject's Character
- Shoot On-Location Portrait Photography Like A Pro!