- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson
Watch and learn how valuable a leading line is in directing the viewer in your photo, and how a small aperture is key.
Join Bryan Peterson at Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia where he shares a great example of how the use of immediate foreground interest can enhance the composition of your landscape photography. In this episode of You Keep Shooting, prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV you will see how valuable a leading line is in it's ability to lead the eye towards the main subject in your photo. You'll also learn how to maximize your depth of field by choosing a wide-angle lens and a small aperture, such as f/22.
Related Products at Adorama
- Understanding Flash Photography
- Understanding Photography Field Guide by Bryan Peterson
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera
- Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S Super Wide Angle Zoom Nikkor Lens
Learn More at AdoramaTV
- What is Depth of Field?
- Depth of Field - AdoramaTV
- Shoot Low With A Wide-Angle Lens To Transform Your Landscape Photography