- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace—AdoramaTV
AdoramaTV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. Learn how you can turn a white wall in to a light modifier.
In this exclusive AdoramaTV episode of Exploring Photography, Mark Wallace teaches you how to use a light modifier that most people have—a white wall! Using the white wall to bounce the light, along with movable white and black panels and reflectors, Mark will demonstrate lighting setups using studio strobes and speedlights.
Related Products at Adorama
- Profoto Acute2 1200 watt Second Generator
- Profoto Softbox 4'x6'
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- Matthews Baby Jr. Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver
- Savage Nucor, Plain Uncoated Foam Mount Board, 48x96", Pack of 12 Boards
- 40" 5-in-1 Reflector
- Nikon SB-910 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Transform Your Portrait Photography Single Strobe Setup from Bland to BAM!
- 7 Ways To Shoot Flattering Portrait Photography With A Single Flash
- Portrait Studio in a Parking Lot—Adorama TV
- Group Shots—AdoramaTV