- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Visual Impressions with Joe DiMaggio
Sometimes, the great outdoors is a better studio than the one inside. Watch as Joe DiMaggio braves the freezing rain to get stunning photos of jewelry for a client.
A studio setting is a wonderful way to get elegant and clean looking photographs. However, sometimes adding elements such as ice and creative lighting will take your photography to the next level. In this episode of Visual Impressions, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Joe DiMaggio shows how a little creative thinking helped him come up with the idea of photographing jewelry on ice for a client's catalog. Watch and learn as he describes his creative process and the tools he ended up using to get the desired results.
Ice, Ice, Baby!
Related Products at Adorama
- Underwater Lights at Adorama
- Manfrotto 190CXPRO3 3 Section Carbon Fiber Pro Tripod
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera
- Manfrotto 701HDV Pro Video Fluid Head with Quick Release
- Canon Tele Extenders
- Gitzo G1380 Pro Video Fluid Head with Quick Release
- Gitzo GS5370MC Quick Release Plate
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Wide-Angle Macro Photography
- Which Focal Length Macro Lens Is Best For You?
- Shoot Super Close-Ups of Snowflakes!
- Easy Product Photography—AdoramaTV
- Macro Basics—AdoramaTV