- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
DSLR Video Skills with Rich Harrington
Join Rich Harrington in the first episode of this three-part series about creating a professional time-lapse video using an all-RAW workflow.
In this episode of DSLR Video Skills, prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV, Rich Harrington shares some clips, shot in RAW, from his trip to Panama and explains how he overcame the obstacles of shooting a time-lapse in a crowd of tourists. Then, watch as he begins the post-production workflow by processing the images in Adobe Camera RAW.
Related Products at Adorama:
Here are some of the products Rich used in creating the time-lapse videos described above.
- Nikon MB-D12, Multi Battery Power Pack / Grip for D800 Digital Camera
- Nikon CF-DC4 Semi-Soft Case for D800 / D800E DSLRs
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera Body
- SanDisk 8GB Compact Flash Card
- SanDisk 16GB Extreme Compact Flash Memory Cards
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Software for Windows
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center:
Here are more videos about creating time-lapse videos