Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace—AdoramaTV
Go old-school and revive a classic Polaroid camera (which you can buy at the Adorama Used department) for instant gratification.
In this episode of Exploring Photography, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace goes retro by using his old Polaroid Land Camera in the studio. Many of the older instant film cameras have a sync port which can be used to connect a radio trigger like a PocketWizard Plus III. Then your camera can trigger studio strobes for some awesome instant shots! And yes, there is film available for these cameras (see below). It's a great way to create one-of-a-kind snapshots of a moment in time.
Related Products at Adorama
- Adorama Used Department: Polaroid Land Camera
- Fujifilm FP-100C Instant Color Print Film, ISO 100, 3.25x4.25", Pack of Ten
- Fujifilm FP-3000B Instant Black & White Print Film, ISO 3200, 3-1/4x4-1/4", Pack of Ten
- Profoto Acute2 1200 watt Second Generator
- Profoto D1 500 Watt Second Air
- Profoto Zoom Reflector 2
- Profoto Softbox 4'x6'
- Profoto 5 Degree Honeycomb Grid for the #505-502 7" Grid Reflector
- Savage Seamless Background Paper, 107" wide x 12 yards, Storm Gray, #70
- Profoto 10 Degree Honeycomb Grid
- Sekonic L-758DR Light Meter
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- Matthews Baby Jr. Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- 40" 5-in-1 Reflector
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Polaroid Z340 Instant Digital Camera/Printer Product Review
- The 14 Most Influential Cameras of All Time
- Instant Gratification
- Scan Black And White In Color