- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
You Keep Shooting with Brian Peterson—AdoramaTV
Join Bryan as he visits Jackson Square in the New Orleans French Quarter. Here he will show you a new approach to your photography.
Photographers are always looking for a new approach and a fresh perspective to create photos that will wow their audience. In this episode of You Keep Shooting, made exclusively for AdoramaTV, Bryan Peterson demonstrates how to use the elements of design to shake up your composition. For something different, try changing your perspective by either getting down low and shooting up, or climbing up high and shooting down.
Related Products at Adorama
How does Bryan come up with his ideas? Here are two of his books, as well his favorite camera and lens!
- Understanding Flash Photography by Bryan Peterson
- Understanding Photography Field Guide by Bryan Peterson
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera
- Nikon 16-35mm f/4G AF-S ED VR II Vibration Reduction Lens
- Wide angle lenses at Adorama
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
Here are six more videos where Bryan Peterson shares tips for better photographic composition
- Shoot Low With A Wide-Angle Lens To Transform Your Landscape Photography
- Here's When To Shoot A Vertical for Great Photo Compostion
- Jazz Up Your Landscape Photography By Adding Interest In The Immediate Foreground
- Capturing Foreground and Background Using Wide Angle -- Adorama TV
- Creative Exposure and Interesting POV—AdoramaTV
- Shooting Reflections—AdoramaTV