Photo on the Go with Joe McNally—AdormaTV
Apply a guerilla filmmaking approach to on-location photography: Keeping it simple. Don't forget your paint pole!
In this eposiode of Photo on the Go, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Joe McNally describes how he was able to capture a dramatic scene in a remote setting while staying mobile and with a great light source.
Related Products at Adorama
- Extension Poles
- Umbrellas by Lastolite
- Kacey Pole Adapter, 5/8 Baby Pin on Top / Standard Extension Pole Threads on Bottom
- Nikon SB 910 TTL AF Show Mount Speedlight
- Lastolite Joe McNally Rotate Triflash
- Westcott 7 Feet White Diffusion Parabolic Umbrella
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- The Secret to Scouting The Best Location For Memorable Environmental Portrait Photography
- A Photographer Walks Into A Bar...And Really Lights The Place Up!
- Softening, Diffusing and Managing Hard Light for Flattering Outdoor Portrait Photography