Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace — AdoramaTV
You asked for it, you got it: Mark Wallace and Gavin Hoey join forces! The guys show how to seamlessly composite two photos in Photoshop. In this episode, Gavin gives Mark an assignment.
In this episode of Exploring Photography, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace visits Gavin Hoey in London and the two of them cook up up an idea to do a composited image. Mark flies back to toasty Arizona to take some "chilly" photos on a white studio background, mimicking typical British lighting. In Part 2, we'll move over to Take & Make Great Photography, where Gavin will use Photoshop to make Mark's model look like she's in Jolly Olde England! Watch as AdoramaTV's Dynamic Duo teams up for lots of laughs and learning!
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon 5D Mark II with Canon EF 24-105L Lens
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air
- Profoto Softbox 4'x6'
- Sekonic L-758DR Light Meter
- Savage Nucor, Plain Uncoated Foam Mount Board, 40x60", Pack of 12 Boards
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Don't Have a Big Flash Modifier? Use A White Wall!
- Keep Your Seamless White Photo Background White In Portrait Photography
- Two different backgrounds, identical lighting, for two very different self-portrait photos