- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Take & Make Great Photos with Gavin Hoey — AdoramaTV
Mark Wallace returns to London with a memory card filled with studio portraits for Gavin Hoey to put into a composite with a photo he shot in the British countryside.
It's an AdoramaTV mash-up! In this episode of Take and Make Great Photography, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace re-joins Gavin Hoey in London, and hands him card filled with studio portraits that Mark shot in his studio in Phoenix, Arizona. Then Gavin heads off to the woods to find a suitable background. Then follow Gavin in to Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 where he shows you how to select hair and provides additional tips on how to seamlessly swap one background for another. It's the second part of a two part series where AdoramaTV's dynamic duo teams up to help you learn something new. Watch, learn, and laugh!
Related Products at Adorama
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 24-105mm L f/4 IS Lens
- Vanguard 283 CT Tripod
- Vanguard GH-200
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Mark Wallace and Gavin Hoey Together! Learn How To Shoot for A Composited Photo, Part 1
- Don't Have a Big Flash Modifier? Use A White Wall!
- Keep Your Seamless White Photo Background White In Portrait Photography
- Two different backgrounds, identical lighting, for two very different self-portrait photos