Photo On The Go with Joe McNally
Joe explores lighting on location. He talks about assessing that location for the lighting setup.
In this episode of Photo On The Go, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Joe McNally shows how to light in a way that matches the existing light on a location. While explaining his thought process in achieving the final product, Joe deconstructs the lighting setup of a recent location shoot. Joe teaches us how to achieve lighting that matches the character of a location.
Related Products at Adorama
- Flashpoint Q Series Snoot w/ Grid
- Nikon SB 910 TTL AF Show Mount Speedlight
- Lastolite Joe McNally 24" White Ezybox Hotshoe, Small Flash Diffuser
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Shoot On-Location Portrait Photography Like A Pro!
- Mimic Big Natural Light With a Speedlight for Environmental Portraits
- Man of Steel—Shooting on Location
- The Secret to Shooting Dramatic Flash-Lit Portrait Photography That Looks Like Natural Daylight
- A Photographer Walks Into A Bar...And Really Lights The Place Up!