- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace—AdoramaTV
In photography, there are no true "blacks" or "whites." Watch as Mark Wallace shows how to bring out detail and punch up the blacks and shadows in your photos.
Did you know that the colors in your photo aren't always as clear as "black" and "white"? In this episode of Exploring Photography, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace In this episode, Mark shows you how to adjust the black levels in a photos to get the most punch.
Related Products at Adorama
- X-Rite ColorChecker Custom Grayscale Card, 8.5x11.5"
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5 Software, Windows and Mac OSNikon 70-200mm f/2.8G
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air
- Matthews Baby Jr. Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- Profoto White Softlight Reflector (beauty dish)
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center