You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson
A field of dewdrop-laden grass, you and your macro lens: All the ingredients you need create photographic "diamonds".
In this episode of You Keep Shooting, prepared specially for AdoramaTV, Bryan Peterson explains how specular highlights can be captured using your macro lens on dewdrop-laden grass back lit by the sun. It's a really simple trick; all you need is a macro lens or close-up filter, and a few easy shooting tips.
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Auto Focus Lens
- Canon 52mm Close-Up Lens 500D, for Lenses 70mm to 300mm
- Shoot Amazing, Sharp Dew Drop Macro Photos You Can Be Proud Of
- Curiosity and Creativity—AdoramaTV
- Shooting Macro Indoors—AdoramaTV
- Background Variety—AdoramaTV
- How raindrops can transform a scene