- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace
Watch this video in full screen mode in HD and you'll see how to get a sharper, more film look from your photos.
In this episode of Exploring Photography, prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace shows how he uses a high pass filter in Photoshop CS6. He'll show some quick skin retouching, and how he uses the high pass filter to get a sharper, more "film look" from his photo.
Related Products at Adorama
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Image Editing Software for Macintosh
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Image Editing Software for Windows
- Fast, Efficient Skin Retouching Techniques For Your Portrait Photography
- Photoshop Layers: Beyond the Basics, Part I
- Two different backgrounds, identical lighting, for two very different self-portrait photos