You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson
Engage your viewers by adding a strong foreground element to your photographic composition. Watch as Bryan Peterson demonstrates!
In this episode of You Keep Shooting, prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV, Bryan Peterson explains how to use the valuable compositional tool of foreground interest to enhance your story. Watch and learn as he compares photos with and without foreground interest.
- Nikon D600
- 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-s Zoom Nikkor Lens
- Bryan Peterson's Understanding Composition Field Guide
- Flashpoint L100 3 Section Aluminum Tripod, Ball Head and Case
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Find a Fresh Photographic Perspective And Wow Your Audience
- Shoot Low With A Wide-Angle Lens To Transform Your Landscape Photography
- 6 Principles of Gestalt Psychology That Can Improve Your Photography
- Five things I’ve learned about photography