Mark Wallace shares his go-to lighting setup for shooting full-length portrait photography in a studio with studio lights.
It's always a good idea to have a few lighting setups that you know inside out. In this episode of Exploring Photography, prepared exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace explains one of his go-to lighting setups. Using a large 4x6' softbox as the key, white Foamcore for a fill and a small 2x3' softbox as a kicker, Mark shows how he lights for a beautiful portrait.
Can't see this video? Watch it here.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air
- Profoto Softbox 4x6'
- Profoto Softbox 2x3'
- Sekonic L-758DR Light Meter
- Matthews Baby Jr. Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver
- Savage Nucor, Plain Uncoated Foam Mount Board, 48x96", Pack of 12 Boards
- Savage Seamless Background Paper, 107" wide x 50 yards, Super White, #1
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center