- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Photo on the Go with Joe McNally
Ever heard of Parkour? It's an athletic discipline that has one of Joe McNally's friends literally climbing the wall. Joe shows how he shot and lit the action.
In this episode of Photo on the Go, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Joe McNally deconstructs the lighting setup for a location shoot of a Parkour practitioner in the streets of Brooklyn, NY. Joe explains how to match the quality of your existing light, in this case hard daylight, with a hard flash off-axis, and do it quickly and with minimal setup.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D800
- Nikon SB 910 TTL AF Show Mount Speedlight
- Nikon SD-9 Hi-Performance Battery Pack
- Kacey Pole Adapter
- Manfrotto 175F1 Spring Grip Justin Clamp with Attached Flash Shoe
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Control Foreground Lighting for Sunrise Action Photography
- Use a Small Light in Open Shade to Tame Blazing Summer Sunlight
- How to photograph joggers and runners
- The key to comedy and action photography? Timing!