- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace - AdoramaTV
Mark Wallace is injured! Thanks to a spectacular bicycle wipe-out, Mark's ability to move around is limited. Watch as he adapts and creates a still life photo that looks like a classic.
In this episode of Exploring Photography, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace must find creative ways to shoot while recovering from a spinal injury caused by a dramatic biking accident! His limited mobility allows him to shoot small projects as still life. Mark walks you through a small one-light setup for still life photographs. Mark shoots vegetables as his still life project and shows you how to turn them in fine art using Lightroom 5.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon 24-70mm Lens
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- Matthews Baby Jr. Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver
- Tether Tools Aero Table
- Profoto 2x2 Softbox
- TetherPro Cable
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Delicious Food Photography Tips From The Pros!
- Improvise Creatively to Turn a Blah Photo Into A Dynamic Image
- Classic window-light still lifes