- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace
Have you ever wondered how photographers get correct flash exposure while underexposing sun-drenched backgrounds?
In this episode of Exploring Photography, shot exclusively for AdoramaTV, Mark Wallace heads to the park with new Exploring Photography model Leanne to teach you about "Overpowering the Sun." This misnomer leads to a lot of confusion about how to actually do it. Along the way Mark reveals the secret is High Speed Sync, and shows you how to do it!
Can't see the video? Watch it here.
Related Products at Adorama
- Pocketwizard flex tt5 Transceiver
- Canon 600EX Speedlite Flash
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L Lens
- Benro C0681TB00 Transfunctional Travel Angel Carbon Fiber Tripod
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Flash Sync Speed
- Product Review: Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 and Flex TT5 for Nikon
- 16 flash terms you should know