- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Adorama TV- Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace
Craving those black backgrounds for your portraits? Wonder no longer, follow Mark as he shows you the principles behind getting the perfect shot.
Adorama TV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. In this episode, Mark shows you how to take advantage of the inverse square law in order to knock out a background and make it appear completely black! By comparing distances of your light and model you can achieve a solid black background in even the messiest location!
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Savage Seamless Background Paper
- Profoto 5' Heat Resistant Octa Softbox
- Canon EOS-1D X Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens
- PocketWizard Plus III
- Profoto Acute2R 1200 Pro Value Pack
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center