Join us in the Big Apple for the Big Game!
Adorama, the Official Electronics Retailer of the New York Giants and Intel present the Ultimate FANtasy Sweepstakes!
Enter the contest for a chance to win:
- Travel & Accommodations for 2 in New York City (flight / Hotel/ Restaurants)
- VIP access to kickoff Celebrity Party in NYC on Friday
- VIP tickets to Celebrity Flag Football Challenge on Saturday
- Join us for the Big Game on Sunday!!
"ULTIMATE FANTASY " SWEEPSTAKES
BEGINNING 12:01 A.M. (ET) NOVEMBER 12, 2013 AND ENDING 10:00 A.M. (ET) JANUARY 24, 2014
IN FLORIDA, PROMOTION START DATE: NOVEMBER 14, 2013, AT 12:01 A.M. (ET)
INTERNET ACCESS & VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States, 18 years of age and older as of November 12, 2013. Employees of Adorama, participating Adorama vendors (Intel, Samsung), Sports Profiles, Profile Network, Inc., their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the immediate families of such employees (parents, spouses, children, siblings) and those living in the same household, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate or win. Subject to complete official rules found at www.adorama.com/biggame.
2. To Enter: During Sweepstakes period, visit www.adorama.com/biggame and complete the official entry form online. All entries must be received by January 24, 2014, 10:00 a.m. (ET). LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON OR
EMAIL ADDRESS. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified. Entries must be manually key-stroked. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account from which the entry is submitted as of date of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
This information will be used solely for the purpose of this Sweepstakes and will not be disseminated to any third parties. If the daytime phone number is a wireless number, by listing this phone number on your entry you consent to be contacted at such phone number as charges from your cell phone carrier for the minutes used for the call may apply. The Sponsor, Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their agencies are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected entries. The Sponsor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes assume no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
3. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted by Adorama on or before January 25, 2014. Five (5) Grand Prize winners will be notified by January 26, 2014.
4. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE (5): Each Grand Prize winner will receive an Ultimate FANtasy Escape package consisting of VIP access to the Kickoff Celebrity Party in New York City, Friday, January 31, 2014, 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (location to be announced upon winner notification), 2 VIP tickets to the Celebrity Flag Football Challenge®, in Teaneck, NJ, Saturday, February 1, 2014, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., at the Teaneck Armory Soccer Coliseum, and a check in the amount of $1,000 for expenses. Each Grand Prize winner and his/her guest are invited to join us for the Big Game on Sunday, February 2, 2014 in East Rutherford, NJ. ARV of each Grand Prize: $2,500. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes combined is $12,500. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prize consists only of those items specifically listed as part of prize. All unspecified expenses relative to participation in Sweepstakes (including all costs associated with acceptance or possession of the prize) are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes are not transferable. No cash equivalent or prize substitution except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes for a prize of comparable value, due to unavailability of prize for any reason. Each Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any federal tax, and/or any state that claims taxes are due on prizes. If a winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Limit one prize per person/family/household.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrant agrees (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) to release and hold harmless Adorama, participating Adorama vendors (Intel, Samsung), Sports Profiles, Profile Network, Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability, losses, damages or injuries whatsoever (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, arising in whole or in part, from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or possession, use/misuse of the prize, or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and, (c) acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to Adorama, the Sponsor, and the Administrator of the Sweepstakes and their respective agencies to the use of winners’ names, pictures, and/or likenesses for advertising, trade or publicity purposes at any time or times, in any media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, world wide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval, and any and all rights to said use, without further compensation, where legally permitted. Releasees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of the rules, the description of any prize, or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
7. AFFIDAVITS/RELEASES: Each entrant selected as a potential grand prize winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release (Prize Claim Materials), which will be emailed or faxed to the potential winner to download and return to Profile Network, Inc., by January 28, 2014. Each winner’s guest must sign and return a “GUEST” Liability Waiver and a Publicity Release which will also be emailed or faxed to each Grand Prize winner. If the Prize Claim Materials are not returned to Profile Network, Inc., by this date, the prize may be forfeited. If prize notification or a prize is undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting.
8. GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Adorama, the Sponsor and Administrator of the Sweepstakes are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen submissions of Prize Claim Materials; (b) any damage to an entrant’s or other person’s computer system which is caused or occasioned by accessing the Website, claiming a prize; (c) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) hardware or software or program or programming malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in any printed copy or artwork, any prize offering announcement or any Prize Claim Materials; or (f) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; (g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with, or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or (h) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture or loss of any information. Prize Claim Materials submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor shall not be responsible to correspond with Participants. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant hereby releases and agrees to hold Adorama, Facebook, the Sponsor and Administrator of the Sweepstakes harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, death and bodily injury, (whether due to negligence or otherwise) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in any prize-related activities, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim said prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize. By accepting a prize, except where such condition is legally prohibited, each verified winner hereby agrees and grants Adorama and the Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes and other promotions without further compensation, and release the Sponsor and Administrator of the Sweepstakes from any liability with respect thereto. Sponsor and/or Administrator of the Sweepstakes reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes has been compromised, impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including, without limitation, computer viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper play, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor and/or Administrator of the Sweepstakes is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor and/or Administrator of the Sweepstakes shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes and select winners from entries received to date by such means as shall be considered fair and equitable. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in Cook County, State of Illinois, exclusively, and subject to the internal, substantive laws of the state of Illinois in the U.S. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) agree to the personal jurisdiction of such courts; waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or like right; agree to bring any action regarding the Sweepstakes individually (not as part of a class action); and agree that their recovery shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and waive any and all damages (including but not limited to compensatory, punitive, consequential or incidental damages) as well as any right to attorneys’ fees. Should there be any conflict between the laws of Illinois and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Illinois.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SPORTS PROFILES/FANTASY Winners List, 4709 Golf Rd., Ste. 807, Skokie, IL 60076, to be received by February 26, 2014
11. SPONSOR: Sports Profiles, Skokie, IL 60076.
12. ADMINISTRATOR OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: Profile Network, Inc., Skokie, IL 60076.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.