- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Mark Wallace shows you how color gels can improve the lighting in your photography.
Color Gels can be a handy tool for creative photography projects, but most importantly they help balance light temperatures.
AdoramaTV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace. In this episode, Mark shows you how to balance your speed light with Rogue Gels. Have you ever been shooting in a dark room and had your pictures come out blue and orange? Mark will show you how to balance your flash to match the light of your room and have the color of your lighting look great!
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- ExpoImaging Rogue FlashBender XL Pro Lighting Kit
- Expoimaging Rogue Gels: Universal Lighting Filter Kit
- Tether Tools Aero Table, Standard Edition Portable Computer Tethering Platform
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Zoom Lens
- Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT, Shoe Mount Flash
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- White Balance
- On White Balance and Color Gels
- More on Color Temperature
- Shoot Portraits Using Gels and Go Color Crazy!