- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Posing can make a huge difference in how your portraits turn out.
Whether you are working with adults or children, proper posing can make or break a portrait.
Adorama TV presents the reDefine Show with Tamara Lackey. In this lively tutorial, Tamara Lackey shows why photographing portraits of an unposed subject isn't always as attractive as it sounds - and how a bit of posing and work on expression can go a long way.
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Westcott Spiderlite TD6 Shallow Softbox Daylight Fluorescent Kit Deluxe, 110V Voltage
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera
- Nikon 85mm f/1.4G IF AF-S Nikkor Lens
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Master Soft Constant Lighting with Flashpoint Cool Lights
- Posing, Costumes and Hair
- 5 Effective Model Posing Tips