- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Mark Wallace shows you how to maximize that cloudy day for a great photo shoot.
When Mark's shoot goes awry due to cloudy weather, it's time to make the best of it and go shoot anyway! Here are Mark's tips for making your outdoor portraits look great in a bad location when it's bad weather!
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related products at Adorama
- Flashpoint 36" PZ Octabox. White interior
- Profoto B1 500 Air TTL Battery Powered Off Camera Flash
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body, 22.3 Megapixel
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Profoto B1 TTL Flash a Revolutionary New Lighting Solution
- Photography Backgrounds Can Change Your Portrait
- Profoto B1: World's Most Powerful TTL Off-Camera Flash - First Look