- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Tamara Lackey shows you tips for photographing small groups and families without an assistant.
Join Tamara as she shows you how to photograph a small group or family portrait in an "anywhere"-type location situation by utilizing simple posing and navigating the use of fill light by working with a reflector when you don't have an assistant.
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera
- Nikon 35mm f/1.4G AF-S Nikkor Lens
- Westcott 42" Bruce Dorn Natural Muslin / Silver Collapsible Disc Reflector
Learn More at the Adorama Learning Center
- Lighting Options for Great Indoor Portraits
- Tested and Compared: 20 85mm Lenses For DSLR Portrait Photography
- Create Beautiful Portraits With Just One Light Source