- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Mark Wallace shows you different types of photography light stands on the market.
AdoramaTV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace.In this follow-up to Joe McNally's episode about on-location light stands, Mark walks through his history of stands.
Learn why Mark switched from regular stands to C-Stands, then from C-Stands to Matthews rolling stands. The cheapest model of stands may not always be the best value after all!
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- Matthews Low Boy Junior Double Riser Stand with Wheels
- Matthews 40" Century C Stand, Double Riser Stand with Spring Loaded Base
- Matthews Hollywood 20" C+ Stand with Turtle Base, Grip head and Arm
- Matthews Heavy Duty Baby Side Arm
- Manfrotto 2909 Super Clamp w/Reversible Short Stud
- Manfrotto 039 U-Hook Crossbar Holders, Set of Two
- Profoto B1 500 Air TTL Battery Powered Off Camera Flash
- Profoto Softbox 2x3' Recessed Front
- Profoto Acute2 Ringflash Lamphead
- Profoto Softlight Reflector for the Ringflash
- Tether Tools Aero Table, Master Edition Portable Computer Tethering Platform, 22x16"
- Tether Tools Studio Vu Monitor Bracket
Take a look at our latest Adorama TV episodes