- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Join Gavin as he uses a rainy day to shoot a stunning indoor shot.
Winter can be a challenging time for photography but you don't have to stop taking photos even if the weather's not playing ball.
AdoramaTV presents Take and Make Great Photography with Gavin Hoey. Join Gavin as he creates an amazing indoor splash image with everyday objects. After taking the photos follow Gavin in to Lightroom 5 where he shows you how to quickly clean up a white background and repeat the edit on multiple images.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT Shoe Mount Flash
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5 Software, Windows and Mac OS
- Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Enlight photo Frio Universal Locking Cold Shoe V2
- Canon RS-60 E3 Remote Switch (2') for Canon Sub-Mini (E3)
- Flashpoint Universal Swivel Holder -Umbrella holder
- Vanguard Alta Pro 284 Carbon Tripod with SBH-100 Ball Head
- Flashpoint 6.5' Black Lightstand, 5/8" Top Stud
- Flashpoint 40x60" Collapsible Disc Background
Check out other indoor photography shoot ideas at the Adorama Learning Center
- The Secret to Shooting High-Speed Paint Splash Photographs
- Make a Heart-Shaped Water Splash Photo That You'll Love
- Make Your Own Retro Styled Cross Polarized Image