- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Use a 3-stop graduated filter for special photography effects.
AdoramaTV presents You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson. In this episode, Bryan shows you how to use a 3-stop graduated neutral density filter.
Keep the sunset and foreground in the correct exposure and take advantage of foreground texture to capture a beautiful photo with a graduated neutral density filter.
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Lee 0.9 Graduated Neutral Density Filter for SW150 Holder, 150x170mm Resin, Hard Edge
- Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S Super Wide Angle Zoom Nikkor Lens
Get More Inspiration from Bryan at the Adorama Learning Center
- Creative Beach Photography
- Polarizing Filters and Wide Angle Lenses for Nature Photography
- Composing a Nature Photography Scene
- On White Balance and Color Gels