- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Find alternative uses for your ring flash.
AdoramaTV presents Take and Make Great Photography with Gavin Hoey. Ring flash in portraits has a very distinctive look but owning a ring flash doesn't limit you to just one style.
In this video, Gavin creates three amazing images by using the Orbis Ring Flash Attachment in a ways that go well beyond simply shooting through center.
After taking the photos follow Gavin in to Photoshop CC where he continues with the unconventional theme and gives the final photo a very dark, moody feel.
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Orbis Ring Flash Attachment
- Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 8-15mm f/4.0L USM Wide Fisheye Zoom Lens
- Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT, Shoe Mount Flash
- Universal Swivel Holder -Umbrella holder
- Enlight photo Frio Universal Locking Cold Shoe V2
- Adorama Backlight Lightstand
- Interfit Photographic Master Collapsible Disc Double Sided Panel
Check out Gavin's latest videos at the Adorama Learning Center