- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Using a polarizing filter to for landscape photography.
AdoramaTV presents You Keep Shooting with Bryan Peterson. In this episode, Bryan shows what a polarizing filter and a sense of scale can do to enhance your landscape compositions.
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Tiffen 77mm Circular Polarizer Glass Filter
- Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S Super Wide Angle Zoom Nikkor Lens
Get More Inspiration from Bryan at the Adorama Learning Center
- Graduated Neutral Density Filter Tip From Bryan
- Creative Beach Photography
- Polarizing Filters and Wide Angle Lenses for Nature Photography
- Composing a Nature Photography Scene
- On White Balance and Color Gels