- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Take beautiful shots through windows.
AdoramaTV presents Take and Make Great Photography with Gavin Hoey. Shooting through glass windows can be tricky with plenty of pitfalls to catch you out.
In this video Gavin Hoey gives you his top tips for shooting perfect photos through glass windows without seeing any annoying reflections.
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Hoya 77mm Alpha Circular Polarizer Glass Filter
- Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera
- Vanguard Alta Pro 284 Carbon Tripod with SBH-100 Ball Head
- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Autofocus Zoom Lens
Check out Gavin's latest videos at the Adorama Learning Center
- Three Creative Ways to Use a Ring Flash
- Photography Tip for an Indoor Shoot
- 15 Minute Photo Challenge at the Fort
- Shooting Festive Lights