- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
See how Corey Rich packs his camera bag.
One of the most common questions any professional photographer will get is, "What's in your bag?"
Adorama TV presents Getting the Shot with Corey Rich. In this Tech Tip, photographer and director Corey Rich shares not just what camera equipment he relies on for his light-and-fast approach to adventure still and motion photography, but he also provides a bunch of smart tips for how to manage the elements and the unexpected. Learn how to take care of your lenses, your camera body and yourself when you're out in the field all day, from before sunrise till after sunset, and continue to make those creative pictures.
Can't see the video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D610 DSLR Camera Body
- Nikon 50mm f/1.4G AF-S
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme Pro Compact Flash Memory Card
- Lowepro Flipside Sport 20L AW Backpack
- Nikon SB - 910 TTL AF Speedlight Flash
- Sanyo Eneloop XX AA Rechargable Batteries
- ROR Lens Cleaner & Oil Residue Remover
Check out Corey's latest videos at the Adorama Learning Center