- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Learn helpful ski photography tips from Corey.
Adorama TV presents Getting the Shot with Corey Rich. In this Tech Tip, photographer and director Corey Rich reveals tips and tricks that he has learned while shooting the commercial stills for such Tahoe ski resorts as Heavenly, Kirkwood and Northstar.
Learn why great ski photography begins before you're even on the mountain, what type of equipment works best in these demanding situations, and little lifesavers such as why you should always zip your pack closed and never leave it on while riding a chair lift.
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D4s
- Lowepro Flipside 500 AW Backpack Case
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S Lens
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 AF-S VR II Lens
- Nikon 200-400mm f/4 ED AF-S VR II Lens
- Sandisk 128 GB Compact Flash Memory Card
Check out Corey's latest videos at the Adorama Learning Center
- Corey Rich's Camera Bag Essentials
- Basic Time-Lapse Digital SLR Video Tips
- Video Lighting for Interviews
- On Shooting Still and Motion