Learn more helpful ski photography tips from Corey.
Adorama TV presents Getting the Shot with Corey Rich. In the second episode of "Ski Photography 101," photographer and director Corey Rich continues to delve into the methodology he has relied on to create dynamic ski and snowboard pictures for over a decade.
In this Tech Tip, Rich covers how to communicate to and work with the skier, whether that's the next Olympic athlete or just your friend or family member. Rich covers important communication tips and tricks for how to maximize your photographic opportunities by avoiding the lift. Shooting with the razor-sharp, rapid-fire Nikon D4s, Rich explains the nuts and bolts of what you need to know when shooting in snowy environments, from setting manual exposure to auto-focus.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Nikon D4S 16 Megapixel HD-SLR Camera with 36.0x23.9mm CMOS Sensor, 11 FPS, 51 Point AF System
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Nikkor ED-IF Lens
- Schneider Optics 77mm True-Match Vari-ND Thread-In Filter for DSLR Cameras
- SanDisk 128GB ExtremePRO CompactFlash Card
- Motorola Talkabout MT352R Two-way Radios, 35 miles Range, IP-54 Weatherproof
Check out Corey's latest videos at the Adorama Learning Center
- Tech Tip: Ski Photography
- Corey Rich's Camera Bag Essentials
- Basic Time-Lapse Digital SLR Video Tips
- Video Lighting for Interviews