- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Join Joe McNally as he walks through the lighting setup of a location shoot.
Adorama TV presents Photo on the Go with Joe McNally. In this episode, Joe deconstructs the lighting setup of a recent location shoot, while explaining his thought process in achieving the final product.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Lastolite Joe McNally Rotate Triflash
- Nikon SB-910 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight Flash, USA Warranty
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Nikkor ED-IF Lens - Nikon U.S.A. Warranty
- Nikon D4 16.2 Megapixel DSLR Camera with 36.0x23.9mm CMOS Sensor, 3.2"" TFT LCD Display, EXPEED 3 Image-Processing Engine
Learn More from Joe McNally
- Tips for Shooting Candlelit Portraits
- Tips for Shooting Panoramic Portraits
- Multiple Speedlights for a Portrait