- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Join Daniel Norton for a pro microphone tutorial.
AdoramaTV presents On Set, an Adorama Pro series focused on professional product technique and workflow.
Daniel Norton of Adorama Pro gives a tutorial showing the differences between the various audio recording options for interview video work. Compare the Sennheiser G3 Wireless Lav Kit, to the RODE NTG-2 shotgun, to the Zoom H6 recorder internal microphone, to the Shure LensHopper on-camera mic. Listen and decide for yourself what sounds best and what to use on your next shoot!
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Sennheiser EW122PG3G Wireless Kit with EK 100 G3 Diversity Receiver
- Rode NTG-2 Dual Powered Lightweight Directional Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Rode Mini Boompole for NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3, NTG-4, NT4, NT5, NT55, M3 Microphone
- Sony ICDAX412 Digital Voice Recorder
- Audio-Technica ATR3350 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Zoom H6 Handy Recorder with Interchangeable Microphone System
- Shure VP83F LensHopper Camera-Mount Condenser Microphone with Integrated Flash Recording
- Zeiss 35mm f/2 Distagon T*ZF.2 Series Manual Focus Lens for Nikon
- Manfrotto MVH502A Fluid Head and MVT502AM Tripod System
- Chimera Triolet