- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
AdoramaTV presents Exploring Photography with Mark Wallace.
In this episode, Mark shows you how to use your camera's built in auto exposure bracketing feature. Auto exposure bracketing can be used when you're uncertain of your exposure or when you're creating HDR images. Mark also explains the pitfalls of using AEB in shutter priority mode.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon EOS-5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera Body
- Canon PowerShot G16 Compact Digital Camera
- Benro Travel Angel II Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II
- Adobe Lightroom 5
- Tenba Shootout 24L Backpack
Check out Mark's latest episodes at the Adorama Learning Center