- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Umbrellas tend to throw light everywhere in a studio setting, but the Lastolite 8-in-1 Umbrella gives the photographer more control of that light. Joe shows one of the best ways to control the flow of light, while localizing it on the subject.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Lastolite 41" 8-in-1 Fiberglass Umbrella
- Nikon D3X Digital SLR Camera Body, 24.5 Megapixel, FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- Nikon 200mm f/2G IF-ED AF-S VR II Lens
- Nikon SB-910 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight Flash
- Lastolite LA2422 Tilt Head Bracket with Locking Shoe Mount
Learn more from Joe McNally