- Product Reviews
- Gear Guides
- Tip and Tutorials
- Adorama TV
Join Gavin Hoey for the fifth installment of his Home Studio Essentials series.
Adorama TV Presents Take and Make Great Photography with Gavin Hoey. Taking great portraits in a home studio has its challenges, but here Gavin shows you how it's not as challenging as you think.
One light is a great place to start with studio lighting, but adding a second light opens up a whole new world of possibilities to the home studio photographer. In this video, Gavin Hoey shows how adding a hair light can separate a model from the background. Watch as Gavin then puts the theory into practice on a bubble themed shoot.
After the shoot follow Gavin into Photoshop, where he has a brilliant trick for quickly adding more bubbles to the final photo.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon 24-105L
- Background light stand
- Black rapid RS-7 Strap
- Frio Cold Shoe
- Flashpoint StreakLight 360 Ws Creative Collection
- Avenger Grip Head with “T” Top
- Westcott 2336 Apollo Orb softbox
- Sekonic L-308S Flashmate
- Flashpoint StreakLight 180 + battery pack
Check out Gavin's latest videos at the Adorama Learning Center
- Home Studio Essentials Part 4
- Home Studio Essentials Part 3
- Home Studio Essentials Part 2
- Home Studio Essentials Part 1