Daniel Norton shows us how to capture portraits in the classical Film Noir style.
August 26, 2014
AdoramaTV presents On Set, an Adorama Pro series focused on professional product technique and workflow.
Daniel shows us how to get the glamorous Film Noir effect on digital photography.
Can't see this video? Watch it here!
Related Products at Adorama
- Arri Junior 300 Tungsten Fresnel Light with 3" Lens, 300 Watt, 120 Volts AC
- Dedolight DLHM4, 150 Watt Tungsten Zoom Focus Light Head with Integrated 150W Electronic Transformer, for 120 Volt
- Dedolight DLHM4, 150 Watt Tungsten Light Head with In-Line Dimmable Power Supply, for 120 Volt Only
- Dedolight Mono 150W 1-Light Tungsten Kit with 150W, 120V DLHM with Dimmer, 8-Leaf Barndoor Set, Filter Holder, Extra Bulb and Soft Kit Case
- Bowens Set of 12 M-Size Gobos for the BW-1880 Universal Spot Attachment for the Monolights
- Dedolight Framing Shutter Blades, Lighting Shaping Tools for the DP-1 Spot Projection Attachment
Watch more On Set videos