Tuesday, February 28 2006
PMA: Sunpak 120J TTL flash returns
Due to popular demand by professionals and enthusiasts seeking a powerful, flexible portable flash, Sunpak reintrodeuced the 120J TTL and AutoPro 120J flash units this week at PMA.
Sunpack says both units deliver a guide number of 150 feet at ISO 100, and when used with the TR-Pak IIA NiCd battery pack (included) is claimed to deliver 150 full manual flashes per charge at a 1.5 sec recycle time.
Other features of the 120J TTL (street price $299.95):
Other features of the AutoPro 120J (street price $259):
- TTL metering via any of 10 dedicated modules for film cameras
- Standard AE with film and digital cameras via standard module
- Auto f/stops: f/2.8, f/5.6, f/11
- Auto distance range 2.7-27 feet
- Manual Vari-Power settings from full to 1/16 power
- Bounce/swivel head
- Large parabolic reflector provides osft, even illumination
- Can operate on 4 Alkaline, NiCd, or NiMH AA batteries as well as TR-Paklla battery pack, TR-2000 battery pack, or AD-27 AC adapter.
- 3x5.7x3.6 inches, 1.2 pounds
- Same feature set as above, but non-dedicated unit
- Designed to mount on bracket or light stand, has 1/4x20 tripod socket
- Accepts household-to-PC cord
© 2006 Adorama