• The HP Designjet 110plus series multi-format printer lets you print all your standard and oversize output in color, in-house, in minutes. Print everything from postcards to presentations or spreadsheets to schematics, all with no taping or outsourcing.
Save time with convenient media handling.
• The standard tray holds up to 150 sheets (plain paper) as small as a postcard or as big as a poster (18 x 24 inches). Extra-wide front and rear paths allow oversize output up to 24 inches x 64 inches; automatic roll feed ( optional on the 110 plus ), supports printing up to 24 inches x 50 feet and allows you to switch between loaded media options without intervention.
Print using the media that will make you successful.
• Create displays, mockups or models with thick or rigid media up to 0.4 mm or 80 lb. And choose from a range of media for office documents or specialized applications, including coated and glossy papers as well as CAD papers and films.
• Single printing solution. Print a variety of office, CAD and oversize documents from proposals to drawings from only one economical printer.
Eliminates expensive outsourcing.
• Anyone with occasional large-format needs can economically print documents in-house. Replace only the ink supplies you need. Modular, individually replaceable supplies make color cost effective.
• Get consistently superb quality for all your professional documents. Specially formulated inks, the 1200 dpi writing system and HP color layering technology provide a wide gamut of vivid colors, continuous tones and smoother color transitions.
• Prints at up to 11 pages per minute (ppm) for letter size in Fast mode and 90 seconds per page for 2 x 3 feet drawing in Fast mode.
Print crisp, sharp lines and text.
• HP technology ensures precise dot placement for excellent image and line quality for all your professional documents. Black, pigmented ink produces dense, dark lines and text with sharp, lasting results for reproduction or long-term storage.
Everyday printing plus no compromise CAD results.
• Optimized drivers deliver high-quality business documents and images with standard office features like number of copies, zoom and custom page size. AutoCAD drivers handle the intricacies of AutoCAD printing, including line styles and weights, line ends and joins, annotations and raster patterns.
|Print speed||Maximum: 11ppm for letter (fast) and 90 seconds for D-size line drawings (fast)|
|Print speed, using N5 file||B size: up to 4 min/page (Normal, glossy); B size: up to 6 min/page (Best, glossy) / D size: up to 14.5 min/page (Normal, glossy); D size: up to 21.5 min/page (Best, glossy)|
|Print margins (B-size)||Top: 0.2 in; bottom: 0.47 in; left: 0.2 in; right: 0.2 in|
|Print cartridge colors||Black, cyan, magenta, yellow|
|Ink types||Pigment-based (black), dye-based (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print technology resolution||HP color layering technology, PhotoREt|
|Paper trays, std.||Automatic paper tray for 150 sheets up to 18 x 24 in; front manual-feed path for single sheets up to 24 inches wide; rear manual path for thick media|
|Weight (by paper path)||Tray 1: 17.3 to 40 lb; manual single-sheet feed: 17.3 to 40 lb; rear path: up to80 lb|
|Thickness (by paper path)||Tray 1: up to 0.008 in, envelopes: up to 0.015 in; front path: up to 0.008 in; rear path: up to 0.015 in|
|Types||Paper (plain, coated, natural tracing, photo, glossy, brochure, heavyweight), transparencies, vellum, translucent bond|
|Resolution||Up to 1200 x 600 dpi|
|Media||Size: Postcards, letter, legal, tabloid, C, D, D+, envelopes|
|Drivers (included)||PCL3-GUI Windows driver, Microsoft Windows drivers (95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP) including support for AutoCAD 2000 and AutoCAD 13-14 drivers, USB and ECP drivers, Raster driver for Mac OS (9.x, OS X v10.1, 10.2, 10.3)|
|Interfaces||Standard: USB 1.1 (Microsoft Windows 98 second edition, Me, 2000 and XP) USB 2.0 compliant, Centronics parallel IEEE1284 compliant (ECP), 1 EIO slot, Optional: HP Jetdirect 620n, HPJetdirect 610n, HP Jetdirect 600n, HP Jetdirect 175x, HP Jetdirect 600n, HPJetdirect 175x, HPJetdirect 310x, HPJetdirect 380x|
|Standard operating systems||Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP; Mac OS 9.2, 10.2, 10.3|
|Network operating systems||Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Mac OS 9.1, OS X v10.1.5|
|System requirements, minimum||Windows:Microsoft Windows 95,98:Pentium I,133 MHz,48 MBRAM,300 MB available hard disk space;Microsoft Windows NT:Pentium II,300 MHz,64 MBRAM,400MB available hard disk space;Microsoft Windows 2000,2003:Pentium II,300 MHz,128 MBRAM,400 MB available hard disk space;Microsoft Windows XP:Pentium III,733 MHz,128 MB RAM,400 MB available hard disk space;Mac:iMac G3,Mac OS 9.1,128 MB RAM,100 MB available hard disk(Compatible MacHardware:iMac G3,G4,G5,G4 dual proc., G5 dual proc.,iBook, PowerBook, eMac)|
|System requirements, minimum||Recommended: Windows:Microsoft Windows 95, 98: Pentium I, 133 MHz, 64 MBRAM, 320 MB availablehard disk space; Microsoft Windows NT: Pentium III, 733 MHz, 128 MBRAM, 2 GB available hard disk space; Microsoft Windows 2000,2003: Pentium III, 733 MHz, 256 MBRAM, 2 GB available hard disk space; Microsoft Windows XP: Pentium IV, 1 GHz, 256 MB RAM, 2 GB available hard disk space; Mac: Mac OS 9 v 9.2, Mac OS X v 10.1.5, v10.2.2 and higher, v 10.3, G3 dual processor, 1 GB RAM, 1 GB available HD space|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||Preinter: 41 x 16.3 x 8.7 in
Maximum: 41 x 40.1 x 8.7 in
|Weight||Printer: 48.5 lb
Shipping: 75.0 lb
|Acoustics||Sound pressure: 50 dB(A) Sound pressure, standby: 37 dB(A) Sound power: 6.2 B(A)|
|Power specifications||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (± 10%), 50/60 Hz (± 3Hz), 2 amp maximum
Power consumption Maximum: 47.5 watts Standby: 13.9 watts
Power certification Safety certifications: ITE product compliance, EU LVD, CSA Certified for US and Canada, Mexico NOM-1-NYCE, Argentina,: IRAM, China CCC, Singapore PSB, Russia: GOST, Poland PCBC, Korea KTL
|Warranty, std.||HP One-year warranty|