• The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention.
• Whether you want to enhance your pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, you will find an operating mode ("auto", "guided" or "expert") to suit your needs.
• The all-new DxO Optics Pro version 4 brings a wealth of innovations to demandingphotographers worldwide, building on the superior foundation of DxO Optics Pro v3.5's breakthrough automatic corrections.
• The DxO Color Engine incorporated in this very latest version DxO Optics Pro software revolutionizes color possibilities with a palette of all-new color functions, from unique Color Rendition Profiles through Color Modes, to the innovative DxO Multi-Point Color Balance. Now DxO Optics Pro helps you achieve even better image quality with ever greater flexibility and control.
• At the very heart of DxO Optics Pro, the award-winning DxO Optics Engine uses unique hardware modeling to automatically eliminate optical defects. Based on sophisticated models of camera and lens performance, DxO Optics Engine automatically removes lens distortion, vignetting, lens softness and chromatic aberration, and with input from the user, can also apply perspective corrections (keystoning, horizons).
• To implement DxO's unique Optical corrections on a particular combination of camera and lens, thousands of scientifically set-up pictures are taken by our lab team, and then processed to produce a mathematical model of imaging performance. DxO Optics Engine then uses this model called a DxO Correction Module to reverse imaging defects and improve image quality.
• DxO Optics Engine, now in its third generation, is a core component of DxO Optics Pro that is responsible for solving geometrical and optical problems in digital images. The third generation, unveiled now in DxO Optics Pro version 4, builds upon this solid foundation to introduce revolutionary new features to widen your choice of lenses and provide unmatched control over image geometry.
• Software installation may require a total amount of disk space up to 60 MB.
• Memory requirement: DxO Optics Pro Starter: 512 MB of RAM, DxO Optics Pro Standard: 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended), DxO Optics Pro Elite: 1GB of RAM.
Windows: Intel® Pentium® 3 processor or AMD® equivalent (Pentium® 4 2.0GHz or equivalent recommended)
• Microsoft® Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional or Home Edition (Windows XP 64 bits is not supported)
Macintosh: PowerPC® G4 or G5 processor (will not run on G3)
• Mac OS X.3 or X.4