GDC Torso-Pack T-214
• KATA's Torso Pack is uniquely designed to keep your D / SLR or Camcorder in quick-draw position, while TST protected. T-214 enables frontal carrying and quick draw without weighing on your neck. The Torso Packs are the central element of KATA's EPH System.
• They can be used on their own or attached to the W-92 Waist Pack as well as one of the backpacks. The T-214 fits up to a large D/SLR with lens attached The unique design allows you to carry the bag up front or on your back, and change the position even while on the go.
• The lid is secured by a wide hook & loop fastener and a side release buckle, and one pull allows for a quick full opening of the parallel zipper set, this means that at all times you have frontal top access to your camera.
• The large main compartment is divided in a way that allows you to store your camera in top grip position while below the body you can store and protect additional lenses or accessories. Additional external pockets will hold your personal effects.
• Kata's TST (Thermo Shield Technology) provides the perfect level of protection against shock, vibration and impact. It continues in KATA's tradition of light weight and ergonomic shape.
• KATA's Ergonomic Photo (EPH) System is modular and versatile. The EPH System allows you to set the configuration required for the mission. You can attach 2 or 3 products that are "EPH System Compatible" into a set.