Lensbaby 3G, Bend, Lock, Fine Focus...
• Canon EF-Mount fits all Canon digital and film EOS SLR bodies as well as: Kodak DCS-1, DCS 520, DCS 560, & DCS PRO SLRCS 760, DCS 760M, DCS 14n & DCS PRO SLR.
• The Lensbaby 3G lens is a workhorse for photographers who require precise focusing, complete control, longer exposures, and repeatability. When working with dynamic subject matter you can focus Lensbaby 3G just like Lensbaby 2.0, by compressing and bending.
• For slower moving or static subject matter, you can lock the lens in place simply by pressing a button on the focusing collar. Then you can fine focus using a traditional barrel focusing ring and fine tune the tilt to place the sweet spot exactly where you want.
• Lensbaby 3G features the same low dispersion, high refractive index, multi-coated optical glass doublet as Lensbaby 2.0, and delivers images with a tack sharp sweet spot with minimal diffusion even at the f/2 aperture setting.
• Lensbaby 3G uses the same system of magnetically levitating aperture disks as Lensbaby 2.0 with aperture settings of f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, and f/22.
• Want a fun little lens that will add a creative spark to your repertoire? Lensbabies selective focus SLR camera lenses bring one are a of your photo into sharp focus, with that "sweet spot" surrounded by graduated blur. You can move the sweet spot to any part of yo ur photo by bending the flexible lens tubing.
• There are three versions of the Lensbaby lens and three Lensbaby accessory lenses. The Original Lensbaby has the impressionistic look of Holga cameras, but with an SLR camera's convenience and creative control. Lensbaby 2.0 offers a much sharper sweet spot of focus with minimal diffusion. Lensbaby 3G allows you to lock the lens into place, and then fine focus for precise and repeatable results.
|Element||Coated Optical Glass Doublet (Same optic as Lensbaby 2.0)|
|Focal Length||50 mm|
|Focus Type||Manual / Fingertip, with barrel fine focus|
|Aperture Type||Interchangeable levitating aperture disks|
|Aperture||f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22|
|Minimum Focus||about 12" (30.48cm)|
|Size/Weight||3" (6.72cm) high x 3" (6.72cm wide
5.7 oz. (161.6 grams)
|Note||Lensbaby does Not communicate electronically with your camera body|