Nikon 10-24mm 3.5/4.5g Ed-if Af-s Dx
What's Included With This Item:
• Ricoh's unrivaled GR Lens enters the Digital Age...Exceptional resolution & low distortion in a single lens unit. Superb image resolution that clearly captures individual hairs. Crisp image quality even in the periphery. These are the proud hallmarks of Ricoh's highly renowned GR Lens, which is breathing new life into digital photography.
• The GR Lens (f/2.4, f=5.9mm, equivalent to 28mm focal length on 35mm film camera) compensates for various aberrations, & weaker light in the periphery to deliver high-resolution, high-contrast reproduction over the entire image.
• Ricoh's advanced CCD delivers signature GR image quality. This compact 1/1.8-type imaging sensor with approximately 8.13 million effective pixels fully complements the sharp GR Lens to produce images with rich gradations & a wide dynamic range even when shooting at high sensitivity settings up to ISO1600.
• Highly efficient color aberration correction functions in the GR Digital eliminate purple fringes & reproduce true-to-life images in vivid, fine detailand natural color.
• Even diagonal lines, which are a challenge for CCD sensors, are reproduced smoothly by an original image correction process in Ricoh's GR Engine.
• Low-noise internal circuitry together with advanced digital noise reduction helps ensure superb image quality. Customizable settings enhance control over image reproduction with simple manual adjustment of such settings as contrast & levels before shooting. Each setting offers 5 levels of adjustment, save up to 2 combinations of settings for later recall.
• With 1 press of the shutter button, the GR Digital simultaneously creates 2 image files: 1 in the JPEG data format & the other in RAW. This option gives users the flexibility to choose the best format later.
• The Auto mode automatically provides highly accurate white balance regardless of the subject's color & reflectivity. Also a white balance bracketing function generates several instances of the same shot with auto white balance settings.
• The GR Digital offers 2 automatic exposure (AE) modes, program shift & aperture priority, as well as a manual exposure mode.
• Throughout the entire shooting cycle, including the AF process, GR Digital works at maximum speed, in combination with fast data writing to memory card, to deliver fast 1.5 second response to sudden shutter opportunities.
• Durable, lightweight and easy to hold, its die-cast magnesium body protects high-precision inner circuitry from electromagnetic interference while exuding a highly satisfying look of genuine, luxurious quality.
• Ricoh developed an elegant one-action, one-button user-interface menu system that lets users instantly call up often-used functions.
• The large 2.5-type color TFT LCD monitor on the back of GR Digital provides 100% field of view. The GR Digital comes with 2 dials, a front dial for selecting the aperture & a rear dial for changing the shutter speed.
|2.5-inch SSD Power Supply|
|Average Access Time|
|Sequential Read (up to)|
|Sequential Write (up to)|
|Random 4k READ|
|Random 4k WRITE|
|2.5-inch SSD dimensions (L x W x H)|
|2.5-inch SSD weight|
|Active Average Power|
|Idle Average Power|