How Can I Purchase Gift Certificates?
Adorama gift cards and gift certificates are a smart way for friends and family to choose the photographic or electronic gift that's right for them, while staying within your budget. To order a gift card or gift certificate, click here
How Can I Redeem my Gift Certificate?
To redeem your gift certificate on the phone or in store When you place your order tell the salesperson that you want to pay with your gift certificate.
To redeem your gift certificate online When you check out you'll be given the option to use your gift certificate as a payment method. Remember, you can redeem as much or as little of the gift certificate as you want with each order; the remaining balance will be stored in your account for future orders.
Terms and Conditions of Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates do not have an expiration date.
- The balance due on an order that exceeds the gift certificate amount must be paid by credit card.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable.
- Gift certificates are non-transferable.
- Gift certificates may not be purchased or redeemed for international orders.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a refund.
- Gift certificate cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- When redeeming a Gift certificates in our store a proper ID with a valid US Address will be required.
- Adorama will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is either redeemed through the adorama.com Web site or in our store.